Saturday 22 December 2018

Do you know my name?

Someone pulled their car out yesterday into the path of my (quite) fast-moving vehicle. There were lights in my eyes I can tell you. I'm not quite sure how, but I avoided the collision. It wouldn't really have mattered if I was right if I'm dead. But this time no harm done, bit of a shock. But small beer.

This year, wow. Cruise ships, Family, Friends, Mountains, Dublin. Experience. That covers it.

But, and yet.

I'm not one for all those reviews of the year, and circular letters. And yet, of course, this is one.

So take it to heart. Again. You may think I'm weird, but really I'm just being me, different to you. I'll just be me Vincent, no more no less.

People that know me, and where there is a reciprocal and beneficial self-interest. AKA Love. AKA respect, etc. You know the rest.

Free yourself.

To be yourself.

If only you could see yourself.













No comments:

Post a Comment