Saturday 18 May 2013

I'm still here

It's six thirty in the morning. I've been awake since about three. I've tried the eating, I've watched a film on TV, done Twitter & Facebook. So now I'm trying this.

I rode to work for the last couple of days (worryingly well as it happens), and tomorrow I'm doing the biggest ride of the year to date,  the Somerset 100. Today it's quality time with the family, I think we are going to see an appropriately titled film called "Oblivion".

But I feel very wide awake. It's odd, time passes, activities get back to normal, but as Jules so rightly said, I can't go back to sleep. (warning has a lot of swearing!)

Apart from all of that, if that wasn't enough, I have two main things on my mind. First, the imminent arrival of my bumble bees, next Wednesday in fact. Expect to hear a lot, lot more about them.

And all the people who have been so kind and thoughtful to me, and still continue to be so. In your own individual way, and I'm not going to go all gushy on you, but thank you. And if you can stand Alanis Morissette, I can't think of a better way of saying what I feel towards you. Yes you, this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment