Sunday 27 November 2011

A highway with no-one on it

It sounds a bit like a headache remedy, but Bunny and I are off to the Pyrenees again next year, late August to do the Coast to Coast "pro-strength" tour with Pyactif, the same guys who hosted us last year.



There is the possibility of another short multi day European adventure, on the bike, in the spring. But that's still just an idea in my head so you will have to wait to see if it becomes a reality.

It's tough, six days of full-on riding over all the cols you can name in the Pyrenees and lots I can't pronounce. So I have to step it up another level I think. I made big improvements in 2010, whereas this year has been more incremental (isn't that a horrible word?). So I have to do something different, and I think introduce some major changes.

I'll keep you posted. No riding this weekend, I hadn't planned to, but then a small window opened. Just as I was about to clamber through it, the sash broke and I had to stay inside after all. Oh well, we will just have to make the pre-Christmas ACG party ride a real belter!

No comments:

Post a Comment